top of page

Market Research Group

Public·17 members

I7 640m Buy

Look no further than Alibaba.com to fulfil your wholesale i7 640m requirements. As one of the world's largest platforms for B2B shopping, we are here to list all the latest and greatest options when it comes to processors. From cpu gaming options to pc processors that work the best for customers interested in overclocking cpu, we have it all.

i7 640m buy

Our i7 640m options are divided by the number of cores. From the simplest single core processors that are great for a cpu computer to be used for basic tasks like word processing all the way up to deca core gaming processor options that are made as cpu for gaming pc additions, there is a right choice for everyone.

The number of cores on each i7 640m affects the processing speed and the cache power of the computer. For example, a single core processor will have a maximum speed of 740 kHz and a cache level of 640 bytes of RAM while a deca core processor will have a maximum speed of 3 GHz and 13.75 MB of RAM. These fast cpus are used for professional applications like 3d rendering, VFX work and more.

Laptop BIOS support will be a serious issue though, The Acer 5733z only comes with CPUs of Arrandale family (Pentium P6100 and P6200 is what I found them with), of which all are dual core CPUs. The 640m is also of the same family so the chance of incompatibility is smaller, but still there since BIOS of laptops can specify device ID of CPUs supported. The 840qm is in a different family (Clarksfield), so thje chance of imcompatibility is greater.

Then there's the issue of power draw. While the TDP is just 10w higher on the quad core part (45w) comparing to both 640m and P6200 (35w), the actual power draw difference will certainly be greater since TDP is merely measuring the rate of heat output, not power consumption. It's possible that the 840qm will trip over the overcurrent protection on the motherboard, making it shut down suddenly or just not perform as it should,

what if i update the bios or modify it with a custom BIOS? or how about just getting the 640m and avoid all the hassle in all ! and by the way if you where a buyer and you are seeing a laptop with i7 640m - 8gb ram - 256gb ssd, how much would you pay for this laptop and how much would you in case of the laptop having the 840qm ?

640m isnt a guaranteed match either. If none of the variations of your laptop use that CPU from the factory, then there's a chance it doesnt work. If the place you buy these chips from accept returns because you cant use it, then it doesnt hurt to buy both 840qm and 640m and try it out on your laptop.

i just remembered something, the laptop i have (acer 5337z) doesn't have a GPU chip but uses the integrated gpu of the CPU, therefore the i7 840qm doesn't have integrated graphics only the i7 640m have one. so it boils down to getting the i7 640m since it has an integrated GPU intel HD graphics. am i right ? thanks

yeah but why should i do that? a laptop is made to be portable, but my decision was correct, as the 840qm doesn't have integrated graphics but the i7 640m have, so it boils down to choosing the 640m no brainer !... as the laptop wont have display without a gpu 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page